Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MY MUM IS JUST SO CUTE AND SO YELLOW! tell u what she did. she left a note for me on my table. she wrote it on a yellow napkin cos she couldnt find paper . funny i have tons on cute note papers. she didnt see la huh. her handwriting so nice neat and motherly:) and and the cute part is when she sign off. she wrote : Mum (next line) 4 march 9.00am so formal like writing letter to the some president.

going to keep it too cute already. <3<3






when shopping with my dear popoto*(candies) on sunday. went high on the shopping spreeee! i bought a fishermen shirt so hot la. cancan bought a black formal dressie.

we went into a scary shop.and candies looking ridiculously sexy attracted the eyes of some horny lorny indian man. kept checking her out with the horny eyes while i was trying on the fisherman shirt. and you know what when i was adjusted my fishermen shirt, horny told me unbutton a few buttons , tie the front so it will look better. eeeeeeeeeee ! so freaky . i paid for the shirt and we fled as fast as we could from the horny.


ps. log test tmr .i dont know a single shit. God help me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home