Sunday, April 13, 2008

iamsosick.i have nasty green phlegm &mucus. And my voice is uber sexy. i wasted one and a half hrs sitting in the stupid sickly clinic with other sickly pple wth some annoying sickly kids running about with that stupid toy drum.i felt sicker by the second with stupid kids and sickly pple who dont have bloody basic manners. i had to take up three seats with my stuff so they couldnt come near me and cough in my face, sheesh.i felt like slapping their parents.omg how can they let their children run around drumming the clinic down. and they were oblivious to the dirty stares. i have to bring a tissus box to school.ihave choir on tuesday i have idea how the hell i am going to sing. probably like pearly lim's pet frog.my dad is pretty fucked up about some fucking small matter.my brother stores fats in his butt. i have 3 tests tmr.i wished i took combineddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd scienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. today has never been better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home