Friday, May 9, 2008


kiss me stupid honey
i so so so screwed amaths mr ng tc told me.ppppffffftttt he was so scary, he looked like the grimkeeper. WHATEVER LA. I AM GOING TO STUDY DURING THE HOLS
GOSH EXAMS ARE NEARLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
went to novena with candy and gleny. ate korean dinner and explored the big bungalows there. some were quite scary
i am having my life backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
my ulcer is gigantic and disgusting because of exam stress. i didnt brush my teeth before i see dr loh i was hoping my food bits would digust him but it didnt. i couldnt find a nice wallet in orchard. i need to go wallet hunting. candies nice friend gave me flower to today so touched!
monica happy belated sixteen birthday!
SO SORRYYYYY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home