Thursday, May 29, 2008

www.bananachinese.blogspot.com


it is my new url for my chinese blog :D
enjoy my oh-so-good chinese



i really hate sch. sch starts at 8 tmr, such an ungodly hour. i have to drag myself out from bed at 7 plus. and i cant be late cos it bloody physics spa. cant walk into class half an hour OR an hour late like i do fo geo and maths :X
mr goh and mrs ng are such sweeties they dont scold :)

life sucks. 8 o clock and its my holiday. blooooodddddddyyy hellll
10 would be a lot nicer and better



i had been stuffing my mouth during classes
why,
because class is so boring, you cant concentrate, you cant sleep
you just wont hear a single shit the teacher is saying
your hands are itchy
this is what you do
you eat. you eat whatever food under the table
you're not hungry but you cant stop eating
it's the only thing that keeps you from having a mental breakdown
it is the only other thing you can concentrate on besides the arab words flowing at a velocity of 1623631137376125miles per hour from the teacher's mouth
it is the only thing that pulls you through the whole lesson


and i just realised i lost one of my favourite-est of my favourite earrings
aggghhh
have to get get one soon

gonnna sleep and dream of bangalaz (mel says) now




god my life is so morbidlysad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home