Friday, June 20, 2008

do you have any idea how shitty chinese blogging is. it sucks . my chinese is so so so limited and my chinese typing software has mysteriously vanished from my computer screen.
i am using a website to help me translate my english text to chinese text and copy and paste yeah , and it's really tiring. translation is kinda weird.
i dont care.i give up on chinese.

seriously i got like 20/100 for my CA so theres is no hope really and nothing we learn in the textbook is tested in the exams.
it's like we have to pick up chinese from the chinese novel book newpapers.
And so whats the bloody point of studying the textbk you fail in the end right?
which crackpot wants to read the wordy chinese-y novels books (except mandy)
the words on the first page already look like disgusting big black ants ready to rip your head off
and you dont get 80 per cent of the storyline?
waste of time isnt it


i know i sound like an idiot but just had to let out my cheena anger sorry

i cant wait for the 2e3 ice skating on sunday!
school is starting :(
work to do stuff to packthings to organise yadayada




ciao!



PS.iabsolutely hate abhor despise destest comdemn curse loathe dread chinese. whoever invented chinese is a digustingasshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home