Monday, October 6, 2008

HAPPY SWEET 15 TO MYSELF YAY!
i hope i become like really smart so i dont have to study much.
get top grades without much effort yea
nah its not gonna happen. i didnt wish for that
alright back to reality
oh my pancakes my idiot charger isnt working and my laptop is gonna shut anytime ok
so i have to keep this post real short.
i just wanna say a big THANK YOU to all my friends for wishing me.
THANK YOU so much i am really glad that you guys rmb even though like
the exams are going on and mugging andstuff .
THANK YOU MANDY CANDIES HUEIMIN MEL for the delicious cream
chocolate cake(fav!) and planning the big surprise at the staircase hahahah and birthday songs i
really appreciate everything your efforts and planning. I LOVE YOU GUYS
so im 15 going on 16 now yay raw haw !

PS. hm tell circles i said thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home