Saturday, November 15, 2008


watched madagascar 2 on friday at suntec with aby huei min and may. movie critics gave madagascar 2 the thumbs-down because there was too much dialogue and the characters dont know when to stop yakking. i find the first one more humorous.the second one was like haha-funny not the HAHA- funny some parts were quite retarded and unnecessary. after the movie walked around suntec and i discovered some pretty cool shops there :DD i found this shop that sells nice bikinis and i found this really awesome bikini that i heart to death. i showed it to aby and aby was like what!?? she was like really traumatised by the bikinis. her reaction was like big and "ahhhh!"and after that she didnt dare to enter the shop again so she stayed outside
" i will never wear a bikini and i am kinda traumatized by the shop now" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
sadly i was kinda broke that day so i didnt buy. going back there to buy it when i have deeper pockets haha

i am coming up with designs for the choir gown or dress hope people will like it
my braces kinda snapped on me today. lol it's fun to play the metal wire actually
i want still that furry zara jacket badly. i havent packed my room. extra :((((((!
have been telling myself to sort my books and worksheets out since the start of holidays.
ahh, always distracted by other finer things. why am i so easily distracted?
its like" oh there's________ tonight! omg absolutely cannot miss it! "and i tell myself i will do it tmr. i hate myself for procrastinating important things agggg
tomorrow i WILL DO IT. get AM worksheets from huei min.
repaint nails. get the designs ready by tmr . Hope Pearly wurly will accept it.
i think i got my life sorted out yeah. for now
NOTE: i kinda played with my template so now my blog looks weird. i will fix it soon or never will, so if meanwhile if you're wondering just where my tagboard and links are, they're at the bottom just scroll down! LOL :P









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home