Friday, March 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MANDY!

my dear menti, thanks for all the effort you have put in for 2e3 and all. no one can do it quite like you honey.you're sweet 15 whoo! you're a wonderful friend. you deserve medal. plus a trophy *shinyshiny* lovelovelove you




argh argh agrh.i failed amaths logarithm test. shit i got a freakin 20 for chinese. i feel so disappointed in myself. with a maths. i totally did not touch my chinese textbk this year so 20 was kinda coming my way. but maths i studied i studied studied so hard i just dont understand.
i need home tuition. not freakin kenneth at freakin queesway. SMACK MY DAD. kenneth worked freakin miracles on my brother but not me. he just wouldnt believe me. it took me dont know how many buckets of saliva to convince him to let me have home tuition.

i called many tuition agencies so i will be starting intensive maths tuition.i will go throught every topic and do TYS. i will perfect my maths before term 2 starts.




THE PROMISES I HAVE MADE TO MYSELF

i will not go on shopping sprees.
i will stay home as much as i can to study.
i am going to love maths like it is my boyfriend my love my husband
i will limit my duration of television and computer and sleep.
i will be a cool nerd.
i will do a fanastic job in completing assignments and hmwk
i will not read story book till early in the morning.
i will manage my time and use it wisely
i will revise every subject, every subject really
i will revise do hmwk on everyday of the holiday. going out all day will not be an excuse not to do revision and hmwk.i will do hmwk while sleeping if i have to.
i will also have fun during the hols.



everyone who wants to buck up should do this. really stick to this. you cant go wrong. gotta sleeeppppp now!




ps. God, pls help me make all the above possible.without you i can do nothing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home