Sunday, May 11, 2008

dad is going to canada and mum is going to europe during the hols. wish they could take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee andandand mum trip is a leisure trip but she refuses to bring me along cos she wants peace and her own time to herself?! and we are troublesome???
wth she always go on trips solo. cant take me just this once huh.
i am pretty jealous now. and my mum didnt tell me about her secret trip until the travel agency called. whats to hid, mum! gosh man
i am left alone with my yucky bucky brother(ew) in singapore. they dump both of us in this humid shitty hot boring island .

perfikt! ughuhguhughuhguhguhg im missing out the funnnnnnn
i am gonna be emo. my parents dont love me hah
at least i have great friends
i can do whatever i want when they are not here HEH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home