Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ever since i fell down last last sunday my body has been malfunctioning.i have a v.ugly bruise on my right knee and like scarb .and stuff basically my legs look alot like i;ve been in a really unfortunate bike accident. i have been applying all sorts cream so it wont leave a scar. im so scared it will. and my left hip was not spared either. and my left elbow. basically my arms and my legs are a nightmare now. and just realised this while looking at the mirror just awhile ago. my left knee looks mortifyingly weird like it's twisted orsomething like a deformed joint. it's damn scary and i did some simple lifting i realised it hurts quite a bit. i wna cry now. im calling up the orthopaedic tmr . why did i realise this so late!

ps. never use a kick scooter down hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home