Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dear God,
im really super worried about my results. i am not that worried now but i know i will probably pee in my skirt when it's my turn to sit on that chair and look at certificate what will make or break my future. i know worry does nothing it cant change anything so i have kept all my worries in a box tucked in a little dark nook of my brain. they will come out of that box in full force on monday. and i need You to help me through this.
im filling my days with as much fun, smiles as i can because i dont know if i can still smile come monday.pls pls pls dont let me get above 10 for my L1 R5.
pls pls pls let me get into the business course i want in ngee ann poly. pls pls pls pls make it happen at ngee ann. my L1 R5 can be 15 0r whatever u want it to be but pls let my L1R4 be 10 or below.
I dont want the results to alter the path i want to go in life.I dont want this to deny me the career i want in my life. i dont want this to change my life forever. pls pls pls let me get into the course i want.
Dear Lord, you know
i have no plan B. i only got plan A. if plan A fails, i wouldnt know what to do in life.if i dont do my desired course in poly, i honestly hav no idea what to do, where to go. i would be so broken and lost and maybe even suicidal. i cant fail. i need You , Lord. im calling out to You. pls make it happen.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thankgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all undertstanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6-7

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home