Friday, January 9, 2009

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TGIF! i fell sick yesterday with like fever and a retarded funny-feeling throat and nose.
you have to know how i fell sick. it all started wednesday night. i was mugging for amaths reassessmt and i decided to take a break. so i went to the fridge and got some cranberry juice out to drink. then i realise like that i shouldnt be taking breaks since i had alot left to cover. so drank my cranberry juice faster.i overestimated the amt of juice my mouth can take in at one time and lifted my cup higher.my mouth couldnt take inthe juice fast enough so some of the juice splashed on my shirt and some went right into my nostrils! omg! when you have juice stuck in your nose pipe( whatever pipe you call it) you'll feel weird and funny.i had this 'thingy' stuck between my nose and my brain- you know that feeling when food go down the wrong tube and after awhile i couldnt blow my nose properly and my throat became funny and kinda stuck. not long the fever came. then my face flushed a beyooteeful scarlet and then i felt freezing cold. LOLOLOL so stupid right. fell sick because of cranberry juice. joke of the year lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home