Friday, April 17, 2009

what a day! today was really tiring. had AA today . will post some photos up soon. after AA candies and i went for movieee. 17 again. was good very funny. i think we laughed too loud bacj there in the cinema haha. and i got home i just realised that i had missed my dental appointment. shitt. my dental didnt even call. ughh. never remind me



i cant borrow books anymore until i pay my fines and they are high, sky-high baby! 26 lullars. let me explain. i lost a library book. which cost only 13 odd lullars. fines for late-returning of other books less 5 lullars. then i have this "processing fee" that is 7 odd lullars. wth. what the hell is processing fee? is it the fee people pay for the librarian use her fingers to type on the keyboard to report that you have lost your book? no wonder the library is so rich. total rip off. i can just do it myself.



ps. i think my leg is going to be really badly scarred if i dont stop scratching the stupid insect bites.
away from me blood-sucking mozzies!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home