Thursday, September 24, 2009

my phone got stolen yesterday some shitty asshole.
why are pple so cruel and greedy? my phone is like in a bad condition already and it isnt gonna fetch much in the market. texted the stealer to give back my phone in return for some $$.
apparently he loves my phone too much to give it back.

dont they ever feel guilty abt taking someone phone? and my phone is seriously in shitty condition. it probably cant be worth $100.

and the most suckiest thing is i lost all my contacts again. and pics and music. haha
if they probably hoping to see some racy or naked pics, sex tapes they wouldnt find it in my phone. so why keep it!? assholesssssssssssssssssssss to the max
life suck without a phone.

shall not brood over it. im gonna think abt what phone to get. i have no idea. any recommendation?

thank god there sg still has public phones around. dont know what i'll do without them. never knew their importance till now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home