Sunday, January 10, 2010

u know there is one thing we all men should know: men cannot fight against God and win.
this meaning :life wont would go according to what u want all the time, it will go accord to what God wants it to be.
yup it was said today during sermon. and mel just give me a short recap of it too.
so whatever the results maybe i think im just gonna trust it to the Lord.
mel told me God's plans dont just revoke all effort u put in la
so im good.worries taken away. i studied really hard for my o levels. i dont think i have to consider nursing or some electrician course thing. yuck gosh im was literally expecting all sorts of shitty outsomes like my score to be over 20. wth, i worried for nothing.
thanks Lord, my worries have been put side
thanks mel :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home