Friday, March 14, 2008

i failed the detox diet. mel's fridge was to good to resist. so i will be starting monday. whoo! the brain fogs are coming back. i just have maths tuition. she sucks. i am going to change her. my dad still thinks kenneth is the best. feel so fed up talking to him. aiyayah.

a miracle happened just now. my wonderful church friend told me about her maths wonderful tutor:) too good to be true. she guarantees that she is super effective and really confident that she will bring me an A1! God must have told her to tell me about this tutor. cos i really didnt know what to do with my dad and the stupid tutor. suddenly she chats me up and we end up talking about tuition teachers.and i realised that she had kenneth's brother as her tutor before but she dropped him.funny huh. some pple learn better on a personal level if only my dad will get that into his super uber stubborn thick brain.

jookiat you suck. you fail as a good science tutor.

omg i am sosososososososoososososososo pissedddddddd. somepplejustdontknowwhattosayandwhentoshut.agaggagaggag
smackyousmackyou



i am nerding the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home