Thursday, May 21, 2009

hi i didnt go school today. dont ask me why.
got back part of my papers back and overall some are a let-down and there are some that make me wanna to the tribal dance.

amaths: p1 54/80
p2 70/100

this makes me wanna to the tribal dance .
total 69.4/ 100

this makes wanna flush my head down the toilet bowl and do the tribal dance at the sametime
because.....
i used to barely pass or fail amths kinda thing. i worked really hard for amaths so getting this is a vast improvement! (hug myself<3)>combine science

chem: 81/100
wow it's better that an A1 it is a A plus plus ***** :DDDDDDD
makes me wanna do the tribal dance and a secret special dance i only do it when im really happy: the la-la dance <333>




















gonna watch american idol! byeeeee

ps. anybody interested in watch night at the meseum 2?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home