Sunday, May 17, 2009

MID YEARS ARE OVERRRRR!

joyyyyyyy!

on the flipside i am dreading to see the results.
i pretty much screwed up my emaths paper 2( killer!)and eng compo ugh. i only had 30 mins to write the compo and man it was undeveloped. i think my dialogue was freaking childish i could have done so much better if given more time.my ending was so abrupt. i probably score below 20. woosy bananas.

my chinese compo was like mind-blowing rocking awesomeness.i am not even sure i got the format right.repetition of the same phrase due to my limited vocab. RAHH!
whatever iam just praying the paper 2 will save my ass.

since school is out. i am going plan what iam going to do during the holidays!
there are so many thing i wanna achieve.

GOAL NUMBER ONE: BE HEALTHIER
to be achieve by:

#1 run 3 times a week. 4.8 km each time no less.
#2 eat more fruits and vege
#3 sleep early !
#4 keep snacking to the minimum
#5 eat all my vitamins pills daily
#6 detoxify body for 2 weeks
#7 get rid 2 kg of accumulated toxic in the body
#8 wake up early

heres just a peek of my holiday plans. will be posting more nextime
its two-lish and i am meeting mandy earlayyy tmr to run! latersszz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home