Monday, February 22, 2010


HOLLLAAA!





i bought dunbbells! 4 pounds each. im gonna build some ladylike muscles hawhaw!
im gonna lift someweights and burn some some fats on my fatty areas. i did 100 arm wraparounds and 100 triceps lifts (should have done biceps lift too!)yesterday so my muscles in my upper body ache like fishballs. im hope im burning the fats and toning my arms. though my arms are thin they are like not toned, no muscular definition? so GOODBYE flabby untoned arms
maybe i have arms as sexy as michelle obama's haha. sexy toned arms here i come :))

her skinny and toned arms are a wow




















i have also signed up for belly dancing courses WHOO! FINALLY=)))))
a fun and enjoyable way to burn belly fats and tone my stomach! :)))
lesson starts every friday. from now to the end of april. just before poly starts!! perfectoooo :D
maybe if i really enjoy the class and if the people are nice there maybe i'll continue taking
up bellydancing there :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home