Sunday, February 7, 2010

i miss mel
candies
brenda
aby
min
mandy
and all my other friends
i kinda miss beatty i miss running down the stair w mel during recess just so that we dont have to queue so long. i miss doing the most retarded stuff w my frens and laugh till my stomach detach itself, till my tears come out

i miss those days. i really miss my youth. i really feel that time is slipping past my fingers so quickly that i cant even grasp it so i can just sink into that perfect moment for just a little while for it to be etch in my memory then let it go. it's all happening so fast.

life is like a bicycle. you have to keep moving to keep balanced.. how true it that

i miss you candies wherever u are





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home