Wednesday, February 24, 2010

sg fertility rate has till an all-time of 1.23 child per woman

my solution to that problem:

take my uterus to make your babies keep it for 10 years OR more.
u get ba by !
i have no period for 10 years. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

my uterus is for
rent!

length of lease: 10 years or maybe more. till the day i decide to have babies when i suddenly realise my biological clock is ticking fast and i start to age rapidly

PRICE: FREE FREE FREE ( what a fantastic deal!? HELLO, take it aldy)

DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT:
ummm let's see.. it's annoying it releases an egg every mth. but it goes to waste everytime because i hav no intention to have a baby. because i do not like babies reason being that they generally scream and cry whenever and wherever they want and they cant clean up after themselves and most of they really annoy me unless they happen to be super cute, super obedient, change their own nappy , get their own food and bathe themselves, dont try to put everything they see into their mouths, do my homework and make me money. then i guess i could like babies, a rare chance ha. right now i have no use for my very efficient uterus. help boost sg fertility rate by renting my uterus.
it has many many eggs can make many many babies.
GD VALUE FOR NO MONEY :)))))))))))


so,why would i want to rent out my uterus?

I HATE PERIOD I HATE IT. I REALLY HATE IT.
I REALLLLY HATE ABHOR DETEST LOATHE IT. SOMETIMES I WISH I WASNT A WOMAN.
I HAVE CRAMPS EVERY MTHS. I CANT EAT COLD THINGS. I FEEL FAINTY.
I CANT WEAR WHITE. I FEEL VERY BLOATED. MY LOWER BACK ACHES. I FEEL TIRED. MY CRAMPS HURT LIKE HELL. IT MAKES ME EAT LIKE A P-I-G.
IT MAKES ME FEEL FAT.I FEEL MOODY ALL THE TIME. I GET ANNOYED EASILY.I GET ANGRY VERRRY EASILY. I SCREAM AT PPLE VERY EASILY WHEN IT HAPPENS. IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL PPLE WHO ANNOY ME. I CANT SWIM. I DONT FEEL LIKE JUMPING OR RUNNING AROUND.IM NOT A NICE PERSON WHEN IT HAPPENS.I GENERALLY DO NOT FEEL VERY GD/HAPPY WHEN PERIOD HAPPENS.


JUST RENT IT ALDY. PLZ




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home