Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a few days ago

me: mummy my left eye v pain, ouch it hurts like hell i dont why. and recently my eyes have been quite dry

mum: i tell u to sleep early and drink water, u dont listen to me

me: MOM. u tell me that all the time. u think if u have a brain tumour or aids u drink water and sleep early and it's ok? u will be alright? i dont wanna listen to u. (annoyed aldy)

mum: did u eat the box of chocolate?

me: yea so?

mum: must be the chooclate!u everyday eat chocolate, so heaty confirm eye pain!

me: so u're saying that eating chocolates give me eye pain is that it?

mum: yesaand i tell u aldy bllah blah blah the usual naggy stuff middle aged woman like to harp on.

me: ARGHHHHHH U MAKE NO SENSE!omg that is the stupidiest thing i ever heard ( #!@$)


and i didnt talk to her for the whole day.

is ur mum like that too? always making no sense at all in response to the things u have just said? does ur mum always blame u when u dont feel well saying it is ur ( insert bad habit that DOESNT in anyway ,could have possibly cause the sickness u're suffering from) that is it the one that is causing the problem and it's all your fault and starts nagging at u till the sun comes up the next morn?

pls tell me this is normal mum behaviour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home