Monday, March 31, 2008

hello! i am doing english now. ugh typing out a compo. anyway huei min was uber sweeeet! :D she bought this really humongous spongebob cushion for me from malaysia,truly asia. she bought it to schooool for me today . And it's really cheap like 26 RM. JUST LOVE HER <333


i went on a shoppping spreeeee during the weekend. i bought a long khaki top from zara, hope it goes with my leggings, sneakers,manly belt (ha!) and a hoodie :D and alot of shoelace

there were so other things i was eyeing on but i was brokkkkeeee. nevermind i will get them soon

i think i am going to fall sick soon. my nose is giving me crap. ugh

i just found out that dexian actually does ballroom dancing ,hiphop, and ballet! what a shocker i mean ,ballet, it's really brave for a guy. gutsy boy


ps. bring bring trash bag to school. one for me, one for popoto


i am hungry now. i want bread with cheese. mom says i have to finish the nutella first. i dont like chocolate now. ugh









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home