Friday, April 4, 2008


business-like

cheeky boys
candid!

my terrible yerrible messaye hairr



i tried to look like a stoning roadside begger



friday friday friday, my favourite week day.




NG TC was so efficient today. delivered results mannnnnnn. i totally understand. i actually wanted to do more AM when it was EM!


~my brother is singing to "i got you begging me for mercy" song on radio in his high-pitch gay voice. ohmy annoying

just got my new laptop. it's so small and cute it is the same size as my exercise book :D


love it! <3333>

all mine! HAHA.

went to novena with mel just now. tonight is really boyfriendy.
i did AM hw today without help. feel so proud of myself :DDDDD


i have a 74824728975276937583776562365134 homework, so gross

choir concert on wednesday rocked. for the first time, we sang so well~ many people enjoyed it
SUPER DUPER PROUD OF ALL THE CHOIR MEMBERS!~ good job pple:DDDD




ps. weilin owes me a hug


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home